We are a small group of designers and we want to share our art with you. Here are some fantastic gifts that have been purchased consistently. We hope you will find something special for you and your loved ones.

Sunday, October 11, 2015

My garden is a universe of light, color and movement. The flowers and vegetables shine with beauty...and the little creatures amaze me with their infinite variations of shape, form and action. I have tried to capture these lovely insects with my photography and have compiled the best for this fine art 2016 animal wall calendar. I hope you will join me in the marvelous land of the giant swallowtail, hoverfly, tiger swallowtail, damselfly, cranefly, least skipper butterfly, grasshopper, Aphrodite fritillary butterfly, polyphemus moth, honeybee, ruby meadowhawk dragonfly and bush katydid nymph. A wonderful idea for gardeners and nature lovers!

2 comments: